Tetra Aquasafe 50ml
- Fast and effective way to make the water from your tap safe to use in your aquarium.
- Suitable for tropical, marine and freshwater aquariums.
- Contains B1 to assist witth reducing stress levels.
- Contains colloid to protect your fish against wounds and abrasions.
- Protects against bacterial and fungal infections.
Tetra AquaSafe takes care of neutralizing your tap water before you add it to your aquarium. All tap water should be treated before being added to any tank. This special conditioner made in-house by experts at Tetra, can be applied in both fresh water and saltwater aquariums.
This 50ml bottle of Tetra AquaSafe works quickly and effectively to make tap water safe for all your fish and other tank inhabitants. It contains Vitamin B1 to assist with reducing stress levels within your fish and also contains colloid to protect your fish against wounds and abrasions by coating the gills and fins.