JBL ProScan Recharge +
JBL ProScan Recharge
- Freshwater only.
JBL ProScan helps you to interpret your water tests, gives you reliable parameters and offers solutions and advice. You install the app on your Android or iOS (Apple) smartphone. ProScan uses special water test strips and reference card to analyse the results via your smartphone showing: pH, nitrate, nitrite, GH, KH, Chlor and CO2.
- Contains 24 analysis strips ( GH, KH, pH, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and for the calculation of CO₂) with matching JBL ProScan ColorCard.
- The colour chart serves as a reference when scanning the analysis strip.
- The result is evaluated and, where necessary, instructions are displayed to show how to optimize the water values.
- The appropriate app is available free of charge.
- Quick start guide: Dip the analysis strip into the water for 2-3 seconds, shake it, and lay it on the colour reference chart (JBL ProScan ColorCard). Using the free ProScan app (in the Apple Store & Google PlayStore) select the water type, scan the colour chart like a QR code and wait a short time for the result (the app will calculate how long it takes). The result will be displayed in mg/l, ° hardness and the pH value. The values will be evaluated by the app (good – medium – poor), and it will also make recommendations for the optimization. The ambient lighting conditions will automatically be evaluated and taken into account for the colour calibration. The JBL ProScan Analysis Strip has been especially designed for evaluation using the colour chart. No accuracy can be guaranteed with other test strips.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or higher version. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Compatibility: Requires Android 4.0 or higher version and a camera with autofocus.