JBL Denitrol Bacteria Starter 100ml
JBL Denitrol Bacteria Starter (100ml)
- Biological nitrite removal
- Detoxifies water with a fast starting formula using highly active cleansing bacteria and enzymes.
- For the prevention of fish loss.
- 8 complementary bacterial cultures for the breakdown of proteins (heterotropic bacteria), ammonium and nitrite.
- The first fish can be added to the newly established aquarium 48 hours after the application of JBL Denitrol.
It is a frequent topic of discussion whether you can add fish to an aquarium as early as one day after setting it up. Microbiologists have found out that bacteria in a new aquarium reproduce very slowly, if no water pollution (nutrition for bacteria) occurs. But if fish are added without bacterial starter the next day, ammonium/ammonia problems will arise. Bacteria reproduce too slowly at first and can’t keep pace with the pollution output. By using JBL Denitrol (1 hour after the addition of JBL Biotopol) high quantities of bacteria are added. If then the next day the first fish are added to the aquarium, the bacteria will get also food and begin to reproduce. Furthermore, if JBL Denitrol is added during the first 10 days to insure that enough bacteria are always available, neither ammonium/ammonia nor nitrite will be a problem.